We are Chef. We are all about IT automation for speed and awesomeness
If you’re looking for a place to work with crazy smart, funny people who are passionate about building a product and a company that are both delightful to work with, then you’ve come to the right place. We’re backed by DFJ, Battery Ventures, Ignition Partners, Scale Venture Partners, Citibank and Amplify Partners and our growing customer list includes many of the biggest and most innovative companies on the planet.
We’re also big fans of having a life outside of work. Which makes Chef a fantastic place to work at any stage of your career – whether you’re fresh out of college or approaching retirement age.
Smaller company, big company benefits.
- Unlimited paid time off.
- Excellent medical/dental/vision coverage, with low co-pays and deductibles. 100% of premiums are paid for employees, and 50% for spouses, domestic partners, and children.
- Paid long-term and short-term disability insurance for employees who work more than 30 hours/week.
- Up to 12 weeks fully paid parental/family leave.
- A 401(k) plan, partially matched by the company.
- Section 125 plans, which allow you to pay for medical and child care expenses, tax-free.
- A bus pass or parking reimbursement, depending on where you live and how you choose to get to work.
- Telecommuting and flextime options, depending on position and department.
We’re huge fans of Seattle but we know it might not be the center of your universe. We want to work with the best and brightest wherever they live. That’s why you don’t have to live in Seattle to work at Chef. We have employees who live and work all around the United States. We’ve worked hard to create a remote-friendly culture and believe you can have a big impact no matter where you live.
Chef is a committed equal employment opportunity workplace regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Make it happen
Browse our open positions on the right of the page.