Sales Development Representative
Chef Sales Development Representatives work with technology teams across multiple industry verticals considering a Chef deployment. In this role, you will qualify prospective customers through supporting their early exploration of Chef, scheduling time to understand their initiative, and setting up appointments for qualified prospects with the sales team.
- Initiate outbound calls to potential customers.
- Manage high volume of inbound lead traffic with ASAP responsiveness.
- Provide information about Chef, gain information about a prospect's interest in Chef and determine qualification.
- Schedule appointments for qualified prospects with sales and technical resources.
- Accurately record activity in Salesforce.
- Work with Sales and Marketing management in support of lead generation campaigns.
- 1+ year of outbound prospecting experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfort and success in multi-tasking.
- A keen level of interest in developing a career in technology sales.
- Commitment to personal and team success.
- Smarts to suggest improvements to systems and process.
- A bachelor's degree.