We have implemented the following to keep you and all our guests to be safe and comfortable throughout the three-day event:
- Mother’s rooms for new moms to comfortably feed their newborns and/or pump without having to leave the conference
- Gender neutral bathrooms will be available throughout the event floor
- Comfortable seating spaces for casual networking and relaxation
- Respectful dietary diversity complete with widely available food and drink options based on your registrants preferences
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the conference space
- Toiletry baskets in restrooms
To attend, all attendees will need to show proof of vaccination or a negative test (rapid tests will be provided on-site). Masks are not required, but if you feel comfortable wearing one, please do so. This policy may change based on CDC guidance at the time of the event.
Comments and/or Concerns?
If you have any other questions about our current safety measures or what we can do to improve the comfort levels of the conference, please do not hesitate to reach out and tell us your suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org