Regional Sales Director, Federal Civilian Agencies
Chef Software is the industry leader in IT automation and DevOps solutions. We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers and the Chef community. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional yet relaxed atmosphere.
At Chef, we develop the world's best products for managing applications and infrastructure at scale, and we deploy them against real problems in all kinds of industries. We’re writing the rules of the cloud -- rules the world’s top engineers live, breathe and contribute to. Our platform is used to enable hundreds of millions of people around the world to chat, fly, present, bank, game, shop, and learn. Chances are the web applications you use every day have infrastructure built, deployed, secured and ran with our code.
What You'll Do
- Focused on establishing, maintaining and growing broad and deep relationships within each customer account
- Anticipate, identify and meet your customers’ needs
- Develop advanced account strategies that drive success through delivering value and insight relevant and unique to each customer
- Facilitate executive meetings that measure progress and business impact
- Motivate and mobilize customers and cross functional partners through diplomatic collaboration and unambiguous communication
- See conflict as opportunity and can assess situations and find common ground quickly
- Drive objective achievement through disciplined planning and organization - setting objectives through the development of actionable steps with assigned owners, timelines and measurements while anticipating and removing roadblocks and orchestrating multiple resources
- Uncover opportunity through analysis, inquisitiveness and a deep understanding of your customer’s business including initiatives and drivers and aligning those to solutions
- Manage sales and renewal processes through qualification, needs analysis, product demonstration, negotiation and close
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast paced and evolving environment
- Holds Top Secret eligible clearance for access to Federal agencies
- 7+ years Enterprise Sales experience
- Successful experience managing a portfolio of clients consisting of large global companies with a high-level of complexity, focus and intensity
- Driven to exceed revenue and renewal targets
- Knows how to get things done through formal channels and informal networks
At Chef, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our products and our community to flourish. Chef is honored to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or Veteran status.