Driving value in today’s agile world is all about constant improvement. Those that lead their industries recognize the areas of their business where “good enough” is no longer good enough and thus put a plan in place to change. Automation is no different. Unmanaged automation can become bloated, brittle, and hard to maintain. But the good news is getting and keeping your automation in shape doesn’t have to be hard – a little effort goes a long way.
In this quickfire webinar series, Chef product experts will cover a series of topics targeted to help you get your Chef automation in its best shape ever! This webinar series will offer something for everyone, from the most seasoned contributors to the newest Chefs. If you’re looking to get your automation in shape and get more out of your existing Chef investments, register today.
- July 29, 8:00 AM PST – Chef Workstation: One Click a Way from Everything
- August 25, 9:00 AM PST – Using Chef Automate for Infrastructure Management
- September 30, 9:00 AM PST – Chef Infra Policyfiles Improvements
Previously recorded events:
- Building Immutable Infrastructure with Policyfiles
- Automated Cookbook Testing with GitHub Actions
- Custom Resources the Building Blocks of your Cookbooks
- Prepare for New Chef Infra Client Releases with Cookstyle
- Configure Chef Infra & Compliance Using Built-In Functionality
- Testing Chef Infra Cookbooks Fast with Docker