Modern day DevOps is all about pipelines and tools. This for many has become what is now known as Continuous Delivery (CD). CD is a set of capabilities that enables application and DevOps teams to get changes of all types into production quickly, safely and reliably. Through the use of pipelines, organizations can define a consistent path to production where changes can be peer reviewed, automatically tested, and audited as they make their way to production.
The purpose of this webinar series is to showcase real world use cases where Chef has helped clients further their adoption of continuous delivery pipelines and showcase other DevOps solutions that Chef has built supported integrations with.
- July 15, 9:00 AM PST – Test Driven Development with Chef
- August 19, 9:00 AM PST – DevTest Environment Management with Chef
- September 14, 9:00 AM PST – The Secrets Out: Chef and Akeyless
Previously recorded events:
- Chef and Jenkins: Better Together
- Moving Security and Sanity Left by Testing Terraform with Chef InSpec
- Terraform and Chef: Better Together
- Terraform, Habitat and Azure DevOps