Chef Infra Policyfiles Improvements
Learn how new Policyfiles enhancements enable easier ad-hoc operations and use cases.
Chef Infra Policyfiles are the best way to handle dependencies and change management across your Chef Infra managed infrastructure. They were specifically designed for agile-based infrastructure delivery teams that wanted to adopt an immutable approach to infrastructure policy. But in reality, most organizations have a mix of old and new technologies with different support structures. With that in mind we’ve rolled out a number of new enhancements that make it easier to customize, test and adopt Policyfiles.
During this session Chef Technical Product Marketing Manager John Tonello will provide a high-level overview of the latest enhancements to Chef Infra Policyfiles including:
- New Cookbook name and path metadata helper
- Ability to override run lists with Policyfiles
- Defined policy groups in exports
- Test kitchen run list with Policyfiles
- Chef Automate new Policyfiles views and management capabilities
Check our on-demand version to learn about:
- What are Policyfiles and benefits of using them
- How are the new enhancements address past limitations
- New supporting features in Chef Workstation and Chef Automate
This event is must for anyone who has wanted to adopt Chef Policyfiles but was unable to due to technical limitations.
Watch On-Demand now!
Technical Product Marketing Manager