Making Zero Touch Enrollment Across Platforms A Reality
IT and Employee Productivity for a Distributed Workforce
Distributed workforces and reduced IT resource spending have led to multiple challenges, including:
- A manual, time consuming provisioning of new laptops or desktops for new employees. It typically involves ISO images and a whole lot of wasted time.
- An increasing IT resource footprint and a stretched IT team invariably lead to challenges in maintaining continuous compliance
Chef Desktop enables organizations to apply a consistent approach to automate the deployment, management and continuous compliance to their IT resources like laptops, desktops, and kiosk workstations from a centralized location. Gain visibility into the health of your entire fleet from a single pane of glass on a range of operating systems (macOS, Windows, Linux).
Join us on Wednesday August 26th at 09:00 AM PT to learn about:
- Outline current challenges that IT teams face with implementing fleet-wide zero touch
- Ilustrate how Chef Desktop implements principles of the ‘coded enterprise’
- Demonstrate a scenario of how you can implement zero-touch with Chef Desktop
Register for webinar
We see that you have already chosen to receive marketing materials from us. If you wish to change this at any time you may do so by clicking here.
Senior Product Marketing Manager, Chef Desktop
Senior Product Manager, Chef Desktop