Orchestrating Zero Trust with Chef Desktop
Continuous Compliance for a Distributed Workforce
The traditional security architecture has its own set of challenges, including:
- Limited visibility to fleet configuration and hence exposure to risk
- Restrictive on-premisis identity archectectures, leading to an excessive dependence on VPNs
- Limited sense of device context to either allow or prevent access to critical systems
Chef Desktop allows organizations to extend the capabilities of ‘Zero Trust’ from a simple practice to a more meaningful application of security and compliance policies. Chef Desktop uses ‘compliance-as-code’ principles to automate continuous security and compliance checks for endpoints to detect and remediate issues.
Customizable templates allow flexibility to add and modify configurations to accommodate the unique requirements of specific users, endpoints, or apps.
A unified dashboard to track the current status of nodes in terms of configuration, health, and compliance makes it furthermore easier to track security and configuration management data across the entire IT resource fleet. Did we mention that all of this is possible across operating systems?
Check out our on-demand webinar to learn about:
- Summarize key concepts of Zero Trust
- Illustrate how Chef Desktop implements ‘compliance as code'
Watch On-Demand now!
We see that you have already chosen to receive marketing materials from us. If you wish to change this at any time you may do so by clicking here.
Senior Product Marketing Manager, Chef Desktop
Senior Product Manager, Chef Desktop