The DevSecOps Conference from Any Edge to Any Cloud
ChefConf '23 is offered in two locations.
Sept 26 – 27
Oct 12 – 13
A Two-Day Event with Like-Minded Peers and Industry Experts
We invite you to help us celebrate our 12th year's conference. Interact in person with like-minded peers and industry experts and participate in workshops, technical sessions, open spaces, and a Chef After Dark.
We are bringing together everyone in the DevSecOps ecosystem, designers, engineers, product, managers, experts, and executives. Learn about the best DevSecOps tools to help you to deliver results and realize value faster.
Each year you make the conference better than the previous year, and this time is no exception. Based on your feedback, we’ve made some changes for ChefConf '23. This year, you’ll get more collaboration opportunities - real talk with real people in real time and in real life. And what’s even better, we’re bringing back the hackathon.
We offer three tracks and over 25 different sessions and workshops; you can mix and match or select one customized track based on your interests.
Track Paths Include:
- Configure, Deploy and Manage
- Cloud Security + Compliance
- DevSecOps Strategy and Leadership
Last year we heard from speakers across the globe and had over 2000 people register from over 75 countries.
Discover new Chef features and capabilities
- Understand how Chef can optimize your DevOps journey
- Network with the Chef community and practitioners
- Discuss use cases and customer success stories
- Meet thought leaders and experts from the industry
- Learn about new DevOps and DevSecOps trends and technologies
Sign up for ChefConf updates. ChefConf.23 is the DevOps conference you want to attend!