I’m very excited to share the news that we will be offering free Chef certification exams to all registered conference attendees at ChefConf 2017. Take this opportunity to join an elite group of Certified Chef Developers. Showcase your knowledge and proficiency as a Chef user and advance your career!
Why Get Chef Certified?
- By demonstrating Chef proficiency you are paving the way to a growing career focused on automation and DevOps
- With the growing need for Chef practitioners, you put yourself in line for a promotion or a new career opportunity
- Achieving Chef Certification is an inexpensive way to show proof that your expertise is staying current with the needs of the industry
Exam Preparation Tools
To help you prepare, I encourage you to review the badge scope details for each of the available badge exams, and our list of recommended skill building and learning resources. This information will help you determine if you are ready to pass an exam or need additional Chef skill development. Plus, once you’re registered for ChefConf and have indicated your interest in taking a certification exam, you’ll be invited to participate in exclusive online exam preparation sessions ahead of the conference.
Get the Most From Your Chef Investment
By attending ChefConf, you’ll have access to Chef experts and IT thought leaders from around the world. This conference is a unique opportunity to improve your skills and knowledge around Chef and DevOps and to increase your team’s productivity.
To get the most out of your organizations investment in Chef, plan to attend a full day of technical workshops on day one, and sit for exams on day two or three. The workshops and certification exams make it reasonable to use your company’s training budget to attend the conference.
- Register for ChefConf by March 31 to receive the Early Bird rate of $995
- Check the box during registration indicating interest in certification exams
- The Chef training team will contact you in April with more information
- Need help convincing your manager about the value of advancing your Chef skills and obtaining Chef certification in May? Check out the conference justification letter.