Chef Compliance 0.14.5 is now available from the Chef downloads site. This is a minor release update which is recommended for all users of Chef Compliance. It is available now through the downloads page.
Some highlights of this release are:
* Add auditd_rules support for new syntax (v2.3) and add filters.
* Fix character encoding bugs when scanning a machine remote that delivers results in a different encoding
* Fix iptables resource for CentOS 6
* Fix detection of Windows 2008
* Additionaly there are many small fixes in UI, token-handling, and backend stability
This release also includes InSpec 0.14.2. The full changelog can be found here.
Upgrade instructions for Chef Compliance are found here.