Chef Compliance 0.9.11 is now available from the Chef downloads site. This is a minor release update which is recommended for all users of Chef Compliance. Here are the enhancements and bug fixes included in this release:
- Improve Windows OS detection in inspec
- Optimize the error output for missing registry keys
- Specify process supervision type in the inspec service resource
- Add `runit_service` and service overrides for picking specific service managers
- Cannot upload new InSpec profile format
- Node edit shows password ****** when switching from key auth
- SSH name is loaded with the id on edit
- GUI issue on the Reports – Compliance Report – incorrect time displayed
- Scheduled scans not working
- Trying to add a node that already exists, allows duplicates, across all environments
- Double X in message popups
- Update public API and install documentation
- Invalid profiles cause NaN errors in the logs
This release also includes InSpec 0.9.10. The full changelog can be found here.
Upgrade instructions for Chef Compliance are found here.