Chef Compliance 0.9.6 is now available from the Chef downloads site. This is a minor release update which is recommended for all users of Chef Compliance.
- Remove public key for SSH from UI and API
- Simplify and improve API documentation found at https://docs.chef.io/api_compliance.html
- UI: Profile upload with Tar and Zip formats is now correctly detected and working
- Linux password based patch scan failures have been fixed
- Malformed nodes delete-request removed all nodes in the org
- Package scan fixed on certain configurations of CentOS and RedHat Linux
- Fixed and error where after the first scan of a node, subsequent scans were hanging forever in GUI
- Local changes to chef-compliance.rb are now loaded for reconfigure
- Clarify how to configure login ports when adding nodes in the UI
This release also includes InSpec 0.9.6. The full changelog can be found here.
Upgrade instructions for Chef Compliance are found here.