We are pleased to announce that Chef Reporting 1.5.5 is now available. This release fixes several bugs and allows for the configuration of an external Postgres database.
Some more insight into the changes with this release:
- This release includes changes from the 1.5.4, 1.5.3 and 1.5.2 releases, which are no longer available due to incompatibility with Chef Server versions less that 12.2.
- Added Postgres partitions and triggers for 2016 and 2017.
- Fixed regex bug in opscode-reporting-ctl remove-partitions that prevented October from being specified.
- Fixed bug in Header validation to be case insensitive.
- Reporting now works correctly if users bring their own database. This feature is compatible with Enterprise Chef 11.3.2 and Chef Server 12.
- These changes have also been deployed for all users of Hosted Chef.
Where can I get it?
The latest version of Chef Reporting is available for download at https://downloads.chef.io/reporting/.