ChefConf is the best opportunity you’ll have this year to connect with the Chef community, learn more from Chef and your peers about continuous automation, and earn a Chef Certification. Register now before early bird pricing ends on April, 20, 2018.
This morning we published the agenda for this year’s ChefConf breakout sessions. We are stoked to bring you this awesome line-up of talks! First and foremost, I would like to thank everyone who took the time to submit a talk proposal to our selection committee. You all made our task of selecting the right mix of stories and presenters quite difficult ;)
For a little “behind-the-scenes” view into conference planning, I assembled a cross-functional, cross-disciplinary team to review every talk selection. Once their input was gathered, the final selections were left to a smaller committee who had the challenging job of selecting the very best program possible from the proposed talks.
I think you will be as excited as I am for this year’s line-up! We have talks that cover all of our major areas of focus: infrastructure automation, compliance automation, application automation, and, importantly, the teams and process required to achieve success with these while driving business- and customer-value.
Here’s a quick list of some of the talks that I am really excited to hear:
- Service Level Objectives and Risk Management for Evolving Services – Elaine Campbell, Fastly
- Ditch Fear, Embrace DevOps, Lead With Vulnerability – Sameer Doshi, Relativity
- Herding Cats: How to Get an Entire Organization Cooking with Chef – Brittany Woods, CARFAX
- Developing the Essential macOS Cookbook at Microsoft – Eric Hanko & Jacob Zaval, Microsoft
- Enabling Continuous Deployment and Compliance at Barclays – Brian Simpson-Adkins, Barclays
- How to Prepare for an Audit AKA Make Audits Suck Less – James Massardo & Seth Thoenen, Jack Henry
- Building and Running ASP.Net Applications in Habitat – Matt Wrock, Chef
- Meshing Legacy Systems with Habitat Deployed Components to Achieve Lift & Shift – Graham Weldon, Rakuten, Inc.
That’s really just scratching the surface of awesome talks you will be able to attend when you register for ChefConf. Check out the full agenda here.
As is the case every year, there were some talks that we simply were not able to fit into the schedule. Hopefully you will be able to hear some of these stories in upcoming webinars, blog posts, or at your local meetup!
I’m excited to see you all in Chicago at ChefConf 2018 so register now!