We had a ton of fun at Velocity last week! Thank you to all those who stopped by our booth, our hack, our sessions, or stopped us in the hallway for a chat. And thank you to the whole O’Reilly team for putting on another delightful conference.
Here are some of our highlights… what were yours?
– A packed hack: Room at capacity. Demos of Chef Metal and Chef + Docker got everyone (including us) excited.
– Lively sessions: Both Jen (Davis) and Adam’s sessions were packed – Adam even had people in the foyer outside the room listening in. We really appreciate so many Velocity attendees taking the time to join us during these talks.
– Book signing fun: Mandi and Seth (Vargo) hosted book signings and received a lot of love. It was very cool to see all the connections and experiences shared during these signings.
– T-shirt madness: We came prepared with 160 T-shirts and before the show ended, they were gone! Awesome to see folks joining the wider Chef Community so visibly.
– Seth V. pinch hits: Seth jumped in for a presenter who couldn’t make their slot and delivered his own session on “Living with OCD”, including some moving and personal insights.