Ready to learn more about Chef? Attend one of our one day introductory workshops listed below. In our Introductory Workshop you will learn to :
- Set up a local workstation with Chef and connect to a Chef Server.
- Use Chef to automate installation of a Nagios server as a real world example.
- Automate other common system tasks with Chef, including:
- SMTP relaying with postfix
- User management and sudo permissions
- NTP including a local NTP server
For more information and to register visit Eventbrite.
JUNE – Workshops/Chef Training
28 Santa Clara, CA – Join us post Velocity at the Hyatt for this one day introductory Chef workshop
JULY – Workshops/Chef Training
9 New York, NY – one day Chef introductory workshop
12 Boston, MA – one day Chef introductory workshop
13 Washington, DC – one day Chef introductory workshop
AUGUST – Workshops/Chef Training
6 Seattle, WA – one day Chef introductory workshop
7 Seattle, WA – one day Chef introductory workshop for Windows users
27 San Francisco, CA – one day Chef introductory workshop for Windows & VMWare environments