I’m excited to announce that we have a new training course available for those learning Chef’s products and solutions: DevOps Pipeline! We understand the importance of an end-to-end workflow to automate all the things and this new class will help you accomplish that goal.
DevOps Pipeline was developed and will be delivered by the Chef Authorized Training Partner, TechnoTrainer. This 3-day class will enable DevSecOps teams to master a truly practical and useful End-to-End DevOps Pipeline to create, test and deploy Chef, Java and Docker code through Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment using Jenkins.
This instructor-led, hands-on technical class will give DevOps Engineers, System Operations and Code Developers the ability to:
- Automate an entire End-To-End CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment) Pipeline using Github, Chef, Jenkins & Docker
- Maintain code using Git and Github
- Create, test and deploy Chef cookbooks through a Jenkins CI/CD pipeline
- Automate Integration Testing with Inspec and Test Kitchen on Jenkins
- Compile, test, package and permanently store Java applications using Maven
- Create, store and run Docker images and containers
- Store artifacts in JFrog Artifactory and AWS ECR (Elastic Container Registry)
- Send notifications automatically to update your team about a pipeline’s status with Slack and SMTP Email
This 3-day class is offered as a V-ILT (virtually delivered instructor-led training) and is also available as a private training delivered at your location.
You can view additional details as well as the schedule for upcoming classes at https://training.chef.io.