Windows Server 2008/R2 Application Migration Program
Get your Windows Server 2008/2008 R2 migration efforts on track and moving full speed ahead without having to rewrite, refactor or divert resources from current projects.
Out-of-date software is a never-ending problem
End-of-support (EOS) for Windows Server 2008/R2 is a critical event that, if left unaddressed, puts an organization at much higher risk for security breaches. How do you migrate applications running on Windows Server 2008/R2
to a supported OS without disrupting current business or projects?
Read our ebook "Windows Server 2008/R2 Application Migration Program" to find out how an automated approach can help you:
- Avoid the costs of expensive extended support contracts
- Decrease cloud migration times by 30% or more
- Build once and deploy on-demand anywhere
- Eliminate 1,000s of hours of manual work
- Mitigate Risks by ensuring systems are current and compliant
- Deliver features and updates up to 80% faster
We see that you have already chosen to receive marketing materials from us. If you wish to change this at any time you may do so by clicking here.