ChefConf ‘21: Online is coming up soon and it’s an event you don’t want to miss! We have lined up some of the brightest minds from DevOps and IT from companies like Google, SAP, PagerDuty, HashiCorp, Netflix, and many more. ChefConf ‘21 will have experts covering topics like DevSecOps, Continuous Automation, how to manage complex hybrid environments, latest product announcements, and hearing success stories from our customers.
This year, ChefConf ‘21 will be a 3-day virtual event starting September 7. And there are so many unique sessions to choose from, including inspiring keynotes to tips for using Chef to our latest product releases. No matter where you are in your DevOps journey, you have an opportunity to choose from introductory, advanced, and expert-level sessions.
Check out what’scooking at ChefConf ‘21!
A few of the Introductory sessions include:
- DevSecOps Roundtable: Why Automation Matters, Chris Hughes – CISO/Co-Founder at Aquia, Chris Medina – Solution Architect Sr. Manager at Chef, AJ Yawn – Co-Founder and CEO at ByteChek, and Alan Baptista – Product Marketing at Progress Chef
- Automatically Deliver Chef: An Agile Workflow, Stephanie Laingen – DevOps Consultant/Software Engineer at TapHere! Technology
- Improve Your Automation to Reduce Toil, Mandi Walls – DevOps Advocate, PagerDuty
- A Windows View into DevSecOps Success at Bluestem Brands, John Haggerty – Lead DevOps Engineer and Tyler Priebe – Associate DevOps Engineer at Bluestem Brands
- How we Deployed Chef and Migrated from Red Hat Satellite – The Tips, the Tricks and the Gotchas, Tom Socha – Cloud Engineering at Discount Tire
- The Unofficially Official Guide for Config Management at Scale, Brittany Woods –Manager Server Automation at H&R Block
Advanced & Expert sessions include:
- How SAP Scales Compliance for 10K+ Cloud Accounts and Growing with Chef InSpec, Jay Thoden van Velzen – Head of Network & Security Operations, Multi Cloud at SAP
- Chef’ing with Terraform, the New Way, Kyle Ruddy – Technical Marketing at HashiCorp & Microsoft MVP
- Cinc Project Update, Lance Albertson – OSU Open-Source Lab Director at Oregon State University
- Panel: Continuous Compliance and Productivity with Chef Desktop, Johnny Ramos –Senior Client Systems Engineer at Netflix, Mike Dodge – Client Platform Engineer at Facebook, Nischal Reddy – Product Marketing, Niamh Cahill – Director, Solutions Architects, and Spencer Hopkins – Enterprise Sales Leader at Progress Chef
- Assess the Security of Kubernetes with InSpec, Konrad Schieban – Infrastructure Cloud Consultant at Google and Aaron Lippold – Principal Cyber Security Engineer at MITRE
And many more!
During the event, attendees will hear how leading companies are solving DevOps and application delivery challenges, learn about the benefits and opportunities enjoyed by Coded Enterprises, and get an insider’s look at new product innovations and roadmaps for Chef. Don’t miss the opportunity to learn something new at ChefConf ’21: Online!