Chef Server HA 2.0 is a completely new high availability (HA) architecture designed for mission-critical performance and reliability. During the open-invite beta period, running from now until July 1st, you’ll be able to try out this new feature and provide feedback.
Chef Server HA 2.0 provides:
- A high degree of fault tolerance
- Easy installation, operation, and maintenance
- Support for virtualized environments
- Synchronous search writes – data written to Chef servers is indexed much more quickly
- Native backup and restore tools that do not impact service availability
Chef Server HA 2.0 Beta is a new install of the Chef server. Users must migrate their Chef server data in order to take advantage of the new architecture.
We can’t wait to work with you to smash bugs and improve our designs. Sign up now to get started!