As a leading provider of electronic health records (EHR), practice management and revenue cycle management solutions, Greenway Health implemented Progress Chef in its three data centers to add a new level of efficiency to its application deployment and management processes.
With two flagship products from which multiple downstream specialty applications flow, Greenway Health engineers needed to maintain and update about 3,000 application endpoints. On average, the four-person team spent about two weeks to hit every endpoint—a significant use of time and resources for the task.
- Chef readily scales to meet Greenway Health’s growing application deployment needs.
- Deploy Chef Habitat to build continuous delivery pipelines across all applications.
- Standardized deployment practices dramatically speed application delivery.
- A two-week update cycle was reduced to just a few hours, dramatically freeing engineering resources.
- The engineering team can focus on more critical issues that directly impact customers. Standardized deployment practices dramatically speed application delivery.
- Greenway Health now has 100% visibility into knowing that the application is updated and secured, monitored, and audited.