Change Agents from GE Capital, InterContinental Hotels Group, Intuit, Scholastic, and Standard Bank to Address 60,000-Strong Chef Community
F5 Networks and Microsoft Among Leading Technology Providers Sponsoring ChefConf 2015
SEATTLE – December 17, 2014 – Chef, the leader in web-scale IT automation, today announced ChefConf 2015, taking place at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, March 31 – April 2, 2015. ChefConf 2015 is the epicenter of the DevOps movement, bringing together web innovators and large enterprises alike to define how an entire generation of businesses delivers for customers. ChefConf 2015 will feature three days of vibrant events, inspiring presentations, collaborative hacks, and technical training focused on accelerating and de-risking DevOps adoption on the journey to web speed and scale.
Register now to take advantage of early bird pricing for ChefConf.
Executives and change agents from Global 2000 companies including GE Capital, InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG), Intuit, Scholastic, and Standard Bank will be addressing the Chef community, while major technology providers F5 Networks and Microsoft will be joined by innovators like Conjur, JFrog, Opsmatic, PagerDuty, and more in sponsoring the conference for more than 2,000 Awesome Chefs.
Chef is growing like crazy because businesses of all shapes and sizes need automation and DevOps skills to move at the speed of customer demand. ChefConf is going to be a blast. Join us at the prime gathering for both the brightest minds in DevOps and enterprise change agents from around the world.
Adam Jacob, CTO, Chef
ChefConf 2015 is the definitive assembly for the 60,000-strong Chef community. The conference will feature talks from IT leaders representing some of the most dynamic thinking in IT. Confirmed speakers include:
- Matt Merchant, Global Managing Director, ArchOps, GE Capital
- James Prolizo, Director of Mobile & Installed Applications Delivery, Guest Solutions, Global Technology, IHG
- Mike Thibodeau and Saman Garg, Staff Application Ops Engineers, Intuit
- Daryn McCool, Senior Manager of Platform Services, and John Bryne, Cloud Services Engineer, Scholastic
- Dawie Olivier, Executive Head of Group Technology Build, Standard Bank
On March 31, the day before the conference officially begins, ChefConf attendees can also take advantage of a wide range of technical training opportunities, including:
- Introduction to Chef: Linux and Windows
- Introduction to Chef Analytics and Compliance
- Introduction to Chef and Security
- Multi-node Deployments with Chef
- Building a Continuous Deployment Pipeline with Chef
- Test-Driven Development with Chef
- Fueling the Love of DevOps
More information and registration for these training sessions are available here.
The ChefConf 2015 Call for Proposals is now open, along with a wide range of sponsorship opportunities. Registration is $1,095 for early bird pricing, running through January 31, for the March 31 – April 2, 2015 conference, which includes the plenary sessions and all track sessions.
- Get started with Chef
- Learn more about Chef
- Follow Chef on Twitter @chef